- You can request an accommodation to vote
- you can request someone to help you vote
- You can vote curbside from your car
- You can ask for help filling in your ballot
- Your guardian or conservator cannot prevent you from voting
- You have to right to use Accessible Voting Machines
- You can ask for help to vote!
Do you have voting rights Questions?
Contact our Voting Rights Advocate to answer all of your questions today.
Every Donation Matters.
Part of our funding comes from the generous donations from our supporters. Help us make a difference for Iowans with disabilities through donating to our cause.