The listed items below are some of your voting rights:
- You have the right to vote
- You have the right to a voting accommodation
- You can vote remotely by Mail In Ballot
- You can vote even if you can’t sign your own name
- Unless a judge ruled you cannot vote under a Guardianship or Conservatorship – you can vote
- You can have someone help you fill out your ballot
Do you have voting rights Questions?
Contact our Voting Rights Advocate to answer all of your questions today.
Every Donation Matters.
Part of our funding comes from the generous donations from our supporters. Help us make a difference for Iowans with disabilities through donating to our cause.